Subject: Proposed fields for CPPA FW: [ebxml-jc] Here is the list of options on the front end of the webinar

Below are some suggestions for fields for a form used in ebXML webinar
registration. I propose that we require only a few fields:

First name
Last name
(optional) Email
(optional) Country
(optional) Organization
(optional) Interest in CPPA
Choice 1 Considering adopting for collaboration community
Choice 2 Considering implementation in product
Choice 3 General interest in value and function of CPPA within ebXML
Choice 4 Considering use of CPPA for SOAP-based communications (Web
Services), EDIINT, XML over HTTP.
Choice 5 Other or General

Apparently we need to send this off soon.

Dale Moberg

-----Original Message-----
From: Breininger, Kathryn R [mailto:kathryn.r.breininger@boeing.com]
Sent: Monday, April 30, 2007 2:19 PM
To: Dee Schur; ebxml-jc@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: RE: [ebxml-jc] Here is the list of options on the front end of
the webinar

For those not on the call this morning (and a reminder to the rest of
us), Dee would like us to indicate by EOB today the fields we want for
each webinar registration.  Just mark with an X. We can create a custom
question as well. Dee will be working with us to develop follow-up
surveys that will be sent to all registrants after the webinars but we
have some time to develop those.

Dee,
Here are the ones we would like for ebXML Registry Repository (marked
with X):

Kathryn Breininger
Boeing Library Services
425-965-0182 phone