Subject: Proposals and Issues for ebMS 3.0 Pmode parameters

The attached table and schema draft are to help guide discussion tomorrow as we work on completing how ebMS 3.0 will be supported in CPPA 3.0.

If time permits I may send an updated schema and example illustrating CPPA 3.0 support options.

There are quite a few minor and some major issues (such as interactions between MSH and local application) that we need to form a consensus over.

We will coordinate about the webinar presentations first and then proceed to the working agenda.

Also it will help to have available Appendix D from the public review draft of ebMS 3.0

The specification document and related files are available here:

Editable Source (ODT):

http://docs.oasis-open.org/ebxml-msg/ebms/v3.0/core/pr02/ebms_core-3.0-spec-pr-02.odt

PDF:

http://docs.oasis-open.org/ebxml-msg/ebms/v3.0/core/pr02/ebms_core-3.0-spec-pr-02.pdf

The schema files are available at:

Schema:

http://docs.oasis-open.org/ebxml-msg/ebms/v3.0/core/pr02/ebms-header-3_0-200704.xsd

PMode Information Item cppa 3.0 table may 10.doc

cppa-3.0-march.xsd