Subject: FW: Draft Agenda for Friday June 8 2007 9 AM PDT ebXML CPPA teleconference

The last May 24 session had too many logistical, phone, and environmental obstacles to accomplish much work.

So we will largely stay with the review of the PMode proposal.

866 383 5205

International callers:  646-216-7111.

144286# is the conference identifier

We are working on completing identification of all v 3.0 content.

Please add items to the agenda that need finalization or discussion.

Agenda

1. Announcements, News.

2. PMode Proposal discussion.

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ebxml-cppa/200705/msg00007.html