Subject: Any other conflicts for the meeting this morning?

Hi TC members,

Pim has emailed me saying that logistics prevent him from being on the call today June 8 at 9 AM Pacific.

I know both Monica and I need to prepare for a call at 10 PM Pacific.

Sacha is on leave in effect until July. (Thanks again Sacha for your UBL CPPA ebBP library presentation yesterday at the webinar!!)

I was wondering whether anyone else would object to our rescheduling this meeting on some Friday this month where we can have a good review of ebMS 3 support?

I am proposing that we cancel today.

I will be on the call for a few minutes to let people know, but then hope you get this message beforehand (or at least after) to explain.

Thanks

Dale Moberg