Subject: Teleconference November 16, 2007 OASIS ebXML CPPA 9 AM Pacific

ebXML CPPA Teleconference for November (Conference Call)

Time Friday, 16 November 2007, 08:00am to 09:00am PT

Description 866 383 5205
International callers: 646-216-7111.
144286# is the conference identifier

Agenda will be on the status of the version 3.0 update and whether and when to declare a TC draft for initial comments from the TC.

We also need to discuss the transition to the core group and our intentions on what to leave for the core group and what to finish next month or early 2008.