ebxml-iic-conform message

Subject: RE: [ebxml-iic-conform] MS Level 2 & 3 test reqs

Title: RE: [ebxml-iic-conform] MS Level 2 & 3 test reqs

Mike:

Great milestone, you have been key to all this !
and thanks to all who gave comments.
I see the following cosmetic remaining changes before we
have something to submit to MS TC (do we all agree here?):

- consolidate all these Levels in a single test req document that
ignores the notion of levels, yet keeps the organization of test reqs by spec modules,
only for the sake of ease of browsing.
(levels/profiles would be defined separately, not needed for MS TC submission)
- renumber each test req item (ID) (Matt can help on this he said?
Note: if we use a pure sequential numbering, we should not change them later
as these will be referenced everywhere, and yet we should not expect them to remain
contiguous in the test req doc, as we may have to add/remove some test reqs later based
on feedback.)
- remove from this final copy the "Coverage" attribute (would go to the annotated spec)

Is that fine with everyone?

Regards,

jacques