ebxml-iic-conform message

Subject: RE: [ebxml-iic-conform] review test case material for MS conforma nce

Mike:

Agree your MIME manipulation solution would work. (see more comments attached.)

Addressing your other comments in attached file.

Cheers,

Jacques

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Kass [mailto:michael.kass@nist.gov]
Sent: Wednesday, September 18, 2002 4:18 PM
To: Jacques Durand; 'ebxml-iic-conform@lists.oasis-open.org'

Jacques,

   I am attaching a jpg image of a potential schema showing how MIME header values could be
incorporated into our XML syntax for specifying test cases and test steps.  Please disregard the
naming "Sendmessage" ( as opposed to "PutMessage") and "ReceiveMessage" ( as opposed to "GetMessage").

  This should be a relatively simple way to "tweak" values for messages we wish to send.
MIME header values in a returned message could be imported into XSLT/XPath parameter
values for evaluation in an XPath expression.

Cheers,
Mike