ebxml-iic-interop message

Subject: [ebxml-iic-interop] [ebxml-iic]F2F Details ?

Will any details about the F2F be posted on the website ?

-----Original Message-----
From: Monica Martin [mailto:mmartin@certivo.net]
Sent: Sunday, July 28, 2002 2:59 PM
To: Pete Wenzel; Thomas Bikeev
Cc: Jacques Durand; Federico Franciosi; Bolivar Pereira; Eric
VanLydegraf; Michael Wang; Monica Martin; michael.kass@nist.gov
Subject: Bikeev 7/28/2002: [ebxml-iic] Deployment Template

As requested in the last IIC meeting, I reviewed your deployment
template, and it looks like a good start.  I have made a few suggestions
in the template example that was provided in early July 2002.  I presume
this may be discussed on Monday, 29 July 2002 in the IIC meeting.

Thank you.
Monica J. Martin
Program Manager
Drake Certivo, Inc.