ebxml-iic-interop message

Subject: RE: FW: [ebxml-iic-interop] comments on Interop suite

Jacques,

   More comments.  Key questions:

1) Need to assign <Manifest><Reference xlink:href =""abc">" at the application level in order to do any
meaningful payload testing for interop, otherwise we have no way of fetching or evaluating a particular
payload ( no CID to refer to ).

2) Fold <SetPayload> operation into <Manifest> declaration, and eliminate <SetPayload> as an operation..
not needed, and it is cleaner.

3) Define a standard message payload format for including the digest(s) of payloads used in the PayloadVerify
operation, consisting of a list of CIDs and their corresponding Digest values.

Mike