ebxml-iic-interop message

Subject: Re: [ebxml-iic-interop] comments on Serm's

Mike is still the keeper I believe (I just did one section per our task for this week, as promised - unless Mike has other suggestions).

Thanks.

Jacques Durand wrote:

Monica, Serm:

Here is my iteration on the latest full version, addressing Serm's remarks.
(see <JD2> tags, that you'll have to remove after accepting the changes if appropriate).
I do not have a problem with other edits.
I assume, Monica, that you are the acting editor for the main body of the spec...
(we still need Mike's additions)

Regards,

jacques
<<BIP0.9.zip>>