[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: RE: [ebxml-iic-interop] Version 0.94 of ebXML MS 2.0 Conformance Test Suite
That looks quite good. I think the content is fine.
I have the following editorial comments:
1. MSH acronym is used several times before being explained (in 1.8.2), we need to explain it the first time.
2. Sec 3.2.1: definition of "test coverage": should refer to "..no matching abstract test case" instead of talking of "executable test case".
3. Sec 3.3.2: needs better formatting (line breaks, color...)
4. Sec 3.3.3: explanation of the table structure not precise enough: "Abstract Message Content: a logical expression based on XPath notation that characterizes the content of the message either to be sent, or to be received." Also: more importantly: we need to explain what the $parameter notation is !!!
5. Section 3.4 "Executable Test Suite" should more explicitly announce the dependency on Test Framework 1.0 in the title:
something like: "Executable Test Suite using ebXML Test Framework 1.0" Also, given that this is really non-normative material
as far as teh ebMS conf test suite is concerned, I believe this section would be more appropriate after all the
abstract test material is described (i.e. after 3.5), instead of cutting in two the test suite. Could even be put in an Appendix. What do you think?