ebxml-iic-msg message

Subject: [ebxml-iic-msg] MS Conformance checklist

Group,

Our (XMLG's) ebxml messaging team has been working on a checklist to
guide our own product testing efforts, I've attached it for your
information.  There are quite a bit of items here, and it is my hope
that I will be able to use these as a basis for our notion of "level 1"
conformance.  I expect that Mike and Myself will release the next
iteration of our conformance requirements schema and the level 1
instance of that schema relatively soon.

Regards,

Matthew MacKenzie
XML Global R&D
PGP Key available upon request.