ebxml-iic-msg message

Subject: [ebxml-iic-msg] Latest copy of our internal Conformance checklist

This list is what we are working off of to populate the conformance
requirements document.   I'm sending it just so that everyone can have a
general idea of what the conformance requirements will look like.
Obviously, the requirements XML document will be better defined.

Regards,

--
Matthew MacKenzie
XML Global R&D