ebxml-iic-msg message

Subject: [ebxml-iic-msg] Looking for volunteers

If anyone is interested in helping out with the ebXML Messaging
Conformance work being done by myself and Michael Kass, please join the
ebxml-iic-msg list if you haven't already, and indicate to the group
your interest.  The following tasks are available:

NOW:
- Developing an XSLT stylesheet to generate a readable report from our
Conformance Requirements instance document(s).
- Examining the requirements instance documents, and editing the XML to
make better use of the
Requirements schema.
- Verifying that our requirements agree with the ebMS specification.

LATER:
- Helping out with test suite.
- ?

Regards,