ebxml-iic-msg message

Subject: Re: [ebxml-iic-msg] A declarative syntax for driving ebXML a testingebXML MS API

Michael,

Perhaps a script defined in plain text or xml that allowed a message to
be constructed, and features added to it declaratively would work.
XPath would be more difficult to implement, as most of us only use XPath
for selection, and not construction, of xml content.

<new_msg id="nm1">
	<header>
		<To><PartyId type="uri">http://company/msh</PartyId></To>
		<CPAId>blah</CPAId>
	</header>
	<attachment index="1" content-id="cid:blah"; content-type="text/plain">
hello, world
	</attachment>
</new_msg>

The ebXML SOAP extensions schema could be used inside of this syntax
allowing you to specify everything in the message.  Putting on my vendor
hat, I think this would be relatively easy to provide an API driver for.