ebxml-iic-msg message

Subject: RE: [ebxml-iic-msg] ebXML Messaging conformance

Patrick:

The best way is to consult the archives, and follow our mail lists.

We are defining test cases and also a test architecture for testing conformance of a Message Service Handler
to the ebXML Messaging standard (2.0 and above). These test materials will make extensive use of XML mark-up and tools.

We also started recently an Interoperability task force for ebXML Messaging standard too, as
conformance testing and Interoperability testing are not quite similar.

If you become a member of ebXML IIC, you'll have access to more detailed material on these test initiatives,
before they are released as deliverables to OASIS.

Regards,

Jacques Durand
IIC chair
-----Original Message-----
From: Patrick Yee [mailto:kcyee@csis.hku.hk]
Sent: Sunday, April 21, 2002 8:26 PM
To: ebxml-iic-msg@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [ebxml-iic-msg] ebXML Messaging conformance

Dear all,
I am new to the list. When I browsed the archive, I found that there is an initiative of ebXML Messaging conformance work here. I (and my center) have great interest on this. However, that email was sent near a month ago. I would appreciate if anyone could give me an update on this. Thanks a lot.
Regards,
-Patrick
--
Patrick Yee