ebxml-iic-msg message

Subject: Re: [ebxml-iic-msg] A (rough) draft of the Test Framework

Mike,

Great, I will review what you've done and send my comments.  One thing
off the top of my head is versioning, but I think that would be minor
for us to add to the schemas.  See http://lists.oasis-
open.org/archives/ebxml-iic-msg/200205/msg00021.html for more details on
the versioning issue.

Thanks!  I am looking forward to the vacation more than you can
imagine!!  I will be in the Monday meeting as I only leave on Tuesday.
Talk to you then.

-Matt

--
Matthew MacKenzie