ebxml-iic-msg message

Subject: [ebxml-iic-msg] RE:Review of Interop test cases

Title: Review of Tes Reqs Level 2
Steve, Prakash:

some comments on your latest draft (reviewd by Steve before).
I think we are getting close here - there are still some unknown on some DGI tests
(we need to be more explicit on how they are mapped in our architecture (test steps...)
and see if we can best automate in our framework - see my previous comments on DGI).

Cheers,

Jacques