Subject: HL7 HIMSS Demo 2002, Organizing Call

ANN: Organizing Call for HIMSS 2002

The Health Level Seven (HL7) Staff and Marketing Committee invite you to participate in an organizing call for our HIMSS 2002 interoperability demonstration. This teleconference preceeds the formal Call for Participation and will be a brainstorming session on overall design and scope for the demo. We invite all past and prospective demo members to participate.

For those who may be new to HIMSS, it is the largest annual general healthcare technology trade show. In 2002, it will be held in Atlanta, January 27-31. The HL7 booth is 40 x 20 and located on the center aisle, center of the expo. For more information, see

http://www.himss.org/Templates/ContentRedirector.asp?ContentId=87

In addition to demonstration of current and next-gen HL7 specifications (CDA, V3, V2.XML, V2.x and CCOW) we wish to discuss inclusion of a HIPAA Claims Attachments scenario and an ebXML scenario.

To keep up to date on HIMSS 2002 planning, please subscribe to the HIMSS 2002 mailing list via:

http://www.hl7.org/library/lists.cfm

If you can't make the call, but would like to be part of the planning process, please subscribe to the list and add your comments there or respond to the minutes of the call when they are posted.

Time: Monday, July 9, 1pm eastern

Agenda:
        Demo goals: Marketing Committee perspective (Liora)
        Demo goals: Past and prospective participants (all)
        Demo Schedule: (Liora)

To participate:
        Passcode: 5354051
        Call-in#: 952-556-2822

(Note: HL7 has recently switched to toll-numbers for dial-in  conference calls. If this presents a barrier to participation, please contact the office for consideration of toll-free access.)

I look forward to working with you on the best-yet HL7 HIMSS demo.

Regards,

Liora

Liora Alschuler
alschuler.spinosa