Subject: ebXML IIC Technical Committee

All,

A couple of weeks have passed since the announcement of the ebXML IIC
Technical Committe under OASIS. Since then, a good number of people have
signed up, so I'd like the opportunity to welcome you all to the TC.

Per the original announcement, we're planning to have an initial conference
call the morning of August 6, followed by an all-day face-to-face meeting at
Cisco in San Jose on August 14 (originally scheduled for the 13th, but moved
for logistical reasons). I will confirm these dates ASAP and suggest a time
for the call on the 6th (most likely 8AM Pacific Time to have the widest
coverage , with apologies in advance to those of you in time zones for which
this time may be inconvenient). Please stay tuned for confirmation.

As the date of the conference call draws closer, I'll send out an agenda for
discussion. Feel free to add as you see appropriate. We'll definitely talk
about the charter of the TC, and about ways to carry it out.

If you have any suggestions, please let me know.

Welcome aboard!

-Philippe
Philippe De Smedt
Chair, OASIS ebXML IIC Technical Committee
Viquity Corporation (www.viquity.com)
1161 N. Fair Oaks Avenue
Sunnyvale, CA 94089-2102
(408) 548-9722