Subject: ebXML IIC TC - confirmation of first conference call and first face-to-face meeting

All,

I just spoke with Krishna at Cisco, and he has confirmed that Cisco will
indeed be hosting the first face-to-face meeting of the OASIS ebXML
Implementation, Interoperability and Conformance (IIC) Technical Committee
on Tuesday, August 14. They will also host the first conference call on
Monday, August 6. Details and agenda to follow, but for now, please put the
following in your calendars:

Monday, August 6, 8AM-9AM Pacific Time: first ebXML IIC TC conference call;
Tuesday, August 14, all day: first ebXML IIC TC face-to-face meeting at
Cisco in San Jose (closest airport is San Jose Airport (SJC)).

I hope that you will all be able to attend.

-Philippe
Philippe De Smedt
Architect
Viquity Corporation (www.viquity.com)