Subject: RE: ebXML Conformance Charter discussions

Philippe & all,
As I mentioned to Philippe, the OASIS XLST/XPath Conformance committee,
which I'm a member of, is about 1.5 years into an effort to achieve
conformance between xslt processors and the W3C Specifications.  The xslt
committee is designing a test suite to be "generic", that is, to apply to
conformance work by any other committees in OASIS working on conformance.
My participation in this ebXML workgroup will have to be very limited until
later, but I wanted to alert you to this work so you can bootstrap on these
existing efforts as much as possible.  The link to the XSLT Conformance
Committee is on the OASIS website
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/xslt/.

Cris

Crisman Cooley