Subject: FW: CompTIA Conference - September 12 - 14, 2001 -Reading, UK

From: dee schur [mailto:dee.schur@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Friday, August 10, 2001 9:05 AM
To: dmoberg@cyclonecommerce.com; pdesmedt@viquity.com;
Cc: Carol Geyer; Karl F. Best

-----Original Message-----
From: dee schur [mailto:dee.schur@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Friday, August 03, 2001 11:32 AM
To: pdesmedt@viquity.com; dmoberg@cylonecommerce.com;
lisa.carnahan@nist.gov; ian.c.jones@bt.com
Cc: Carol Geyer; Karl F. Best

Dear ebXML Chairs,
We had a speaker arranged for this conference that had a change of plans.
Would it be possible for one of you to consider presenting at this
conference? The conference details follow. If not, might you suggest someone
from your technical committees.  Thank you so much for your assistance.
Regards,
Dee Schur
Marketing Support
OASIS