Subject: ebXML IIC TC -- new whereabouts of the chair

All,

Please note that I have transitioned to a new company,
as per a previous e-mail to you. I've pretty much
settled in, so I'm ready to communicate some more with
you on ebXML IIC TC. This includes the minutes of the
San Jose face-to-face and other announcements,
including the call for volunteers for TC positions.
Please stay tuned for upcoming e-mails on these
topics.

My current company is very supportive of my
participation in standards, so I'll be heading this TC
for the foreseeable future. I wasn't sure before
whether I would have the necessary bandwith to do so.

For now, you can still reach me at this e-mail
address, but I will be transitioning to the new one
once I've let OASIS know.

My new e-mail will be
pdesmedt@agentisinternational.com .

Regards,