Subject: RE: ebXML IIC -- Monday's call

Actually, the scheduled time for the ebXML-MS is 10-11:30 every other Monday.
Moving the time to 9:30 Central would be 7:30 Pacific.

I thought we decided to have IIC meetings on opposite Mondays from MS?

David Fischer
Drummond Group.

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Wang [mailto:mwang@tibco.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2001 8:39 PM
To: Philippe De Smedt
Cc: ebxml-iic@lists.oasis-open.org

Phillippe,

I was told that Messaging team has their conference call on Mondays
at 8:00AM.  Recently it has overrun the one-hour schedule.  May
be the time can be changed to 9:30 or 10:00 for us?

Also, I would be interested to work on the Implementation Guidelines.
However, due to my day job I would not be able to look into this
until sometime in October.  If that is acceptable to people I would
like to head that effort.

Thanks.
-mw