Subject: [ebxml-iic] MS Conformance Clause vote result

Title: RE: COnformance Clause to vote by Tue Nov 27th
Hi All:

Thanks for your participation.
The outcome of the vote from IIC on which conformance clause is preferred for MS specification:
Option II (2 levels) wins: 10 votes,
Option III (3 levels): 3 votes
Option I (all or nothing): 0 votes

See attached spreadsheet for details of the votes.
As people have expressed a preference order, I also
give the "weighted" vote, which should actually be the decision maker
 (1st preferred: weight=3, 2nd preferred if any: weight=2, 3rd preferred if any: weight=1)
The weighted vote also gives Option II as preferred (44 against 32, good that this is consistent with previous result)...

So this is the CC we propose to insert into the MS spec.
I did not get any feedback from MS TC at this point on these options.
David, Philippe: I assume MS need to add this to their agenda, next conf call dec 3rd?

Regards,

jacques Durand
Fujitsu Software
IIC conformance clause group