Subject: [ebxml-iic] Impl guidelines outline

Title: [ebxml-iic] Monday Jan 28 call info
Hi all:

as decided in our last conference call, here is a kick-off
for an implementation guidelines document (here, mostly outline
of content), for your review / updates.

The document does not have to be big - we need to collect implementation
issues and advices from developers, on different items, in so far we have some.
feel free to add implementation items, and to expand on some.

One possible way to proceed:

- you (developing entity) may "adopt" some implementation item(s),
then you become the editor for it: can expand on it, gather others advices, etc.
Then you'll have your name/company on the final document :)

Regards,

jacques  Durand
Fujitsu

MSImplGuidelines.doc