Subject: [ebxml-iic] OAGI/NIST B2B Test Bed

We hope to have an initial discussion to start planning the
ebXML test bed.

During this quarter we expect several vendors to finish the formal
interoperability testing being conducted by the Drummond Group.
Therefore, there should be a set of "solutions" that are deployment
ready - which was the pre-condition for us to start the "infrastructure"
portion of the B2B test bed.

We hold regular conference calls to discuss test bed development.
The next one is scheduled for tomorrow:  If you have an interest in
participating in this initiative - please join us on this call.
Tony
A.J. (Tony) Blazej
Director of Industry Programs
Open Applications Group, Inc.
203-966-7388
ablazej@openapplications.org

A Notification from Lotus QuickPlace
Please dial in for discussion on ebXML messaging for A2A testbed
CALL DATE: FEB-13-2002 (Wednesday)
CALL TIME: 02:00 PM EASTERN TIME
DURATION: 1 hr 30 min
USA Toll Free Number: 877-917-1551