Subject: [ebxml-iic] implementation guidelines

I mentioned that I will post an initial draft of this document.

After talking with a few people it seems it is more appropriate
to wait for the messaging TC to close the current issue list and
also wait for CPP/A TC to arrive at a 2.0 draft.

I think this is sensible as some of the guidelines are waiting for
TC's resolution.  Comments?

-mw