Subject: Re: [ebxml-iic] implementation guidelines

I am attaching the draft that I have as of today.  Table of contents probably
won't help.

It is still a working doc.  I will most likely update them again in the next few days
based on some feedback that I have already.

Feel free to provide feedback. I probably won't be able to respond immediately
particularly when it is related to issues that are outstanding in the TCs.

Thanks.
-mw

Jacques Durand wrote:

Hi Michael:

Maybe just posting the guidelines topics (potential issues,
what needs to be addressed,if not how) would be already useful,
as that may inspire some implementors to contribute to the doc?