Subject: [ebxml-iic] FW: [ebxml-dev] Need general knowledge

Message text written by "Karl F. Best"
>I would like to know that is there any guide to implement ebXML. How can
the
implementing ebXML, what are processing?

I would appreciate it if you could reply me.  I am beginner level to
understanding ebXML so that, may be I can asked some nonsense questions.

Best regards,
Kezban<

Kezban,

There are books available now on ebXML.  Check with Amazon and
similar and also  http://ebxmlbook.com

Thanks, DW

co-author of "ebXML - the new global standard for ebusiness via the
internet".