Subject: [ebxml-iic] ebXML IIC TC Chair (was conference call to vote on)

Philippe and IIC Team,

I would like volunteer for the position of ebXML IIC TC Chair. I have
been an active participant in RosettaNet and ebXML initiatives (TRP 1.0)
and have worked to promote ebXML adoption at FpML and RosettaNet, and
helped in convergence inittiatives with UDDI. I intend to make IIC
effort a success as adoption of ebXML as a widely deployed standard
depends on this effort.

I have good organization, people, and technical skills, am familiar with
most of the ebXML specifications and have helped define test
specifications for RNIF 2.0 efforts at RosettaNet and to validate
RosettaNet PIPs as ebXML BPS schemas.

Regards,
Prakash Sinha
Product Manager
IONA Technologies
Tel: 408-350-9512
Fax: 408-350-3127
Email: prakash.sinha@iona.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Philippe De Smedt [mailto:pdesmedt@agentisinternational.com]
Sent: Friday, March 01, 2002 3:30 PM
To: ebxml-iic@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [ebxml-iic] conference call to vote on

All,

As communicated in our last conference call and in my e-mails, we will
be
holding a special conference call on Monday, March 4, per the details
below.
The only agenda item is to have a vote on whether we will allow voting
by
e-mail for the position of ebXML IIC TC chair that is becoming available
(the standard procedure is to vote in a face-to-face or via e-mail).
Please
note that only votes by eligible members (per OASIS rules on meeting
attendance) are counted. Below is the list of such members as of today.
If
you feel that you have been omitted from this list in error, please let
me
know.

Please also let this list know if you intend to volunteer for the
position
of chair. Per my earlier e-mail, please do so with a brief description
of
why you think you are the best choice for the position. Also, feel free
nominate someone else whom you think is best qualified for the position.

The details for the call on Monday, March 4, 2002, are as follows:
Time:           9:00AM Pacific Time (Noon Eastern Time) for one hour
Toll Free:      1-877-434-7266
Long Dist:      1-301-340-5190
Meeting ID#  32965 (ebXML)

The call will be hosted by GE/GXS (thank you, Jeff Eck).

The list of ebXML IIC TC members that are eligible to vote are: Ralph
Berwanger (bTrade), Tony Blazej (OAG), Philippe De Smedt (Agentis
Software),
Jacques Durand (Fujitsu), Jeff Eck (GE/GXS), David Fischer (Drummond
Group),
Kazunori Iwasa (Fujitsu), Michael Kass (NIST), Matthew MacKenzie (XML
Global), Dale Moberg (Cyclone Commerce), Himagiri Mukkamala (Sybase),
Malu
Pallavi (Intel), Jeff Turpin (Cyclone Commerce), Michael Wang (TIBCO),
Pete
Wenzel (SeeBeyond), Steve Yung (Sun).

-Philippe

Philippe De Smedt