Subject: [ebxml-iic] ebXML IIC TC -- announcement of new chair

All,

It is my pleasure to confirm my announcement in this morning's OASIS ebXML
Implementation, Interoperability, and Conformance Technical Committee (IIC
TC) conference call that Jacques Durand of Fujitsu has been elected chair of
the IIC TC. He had 12 votes. There were no opposing candidates.

I'm sure you'll all agree that with Jacques at the helm, the TC will
continue to be involved in a number of very impactful activities, and I urge
you all to participate in them as much as you can. Thank you.

It's been a pleasure working with all of you during my tenure as chair.

-Philippe

Philippe De Smedt
formerly chair of the ebXML IIC TC