Subject: [ebxml-iic] Web page update

Title: Web page update

Hi all:

We updated our Web page. Please check the membership info if OK.

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ebxml-iic/#members
So far, I believe 3 members *might* still not be able to vote: Cherian Sanjay, Anne Fisher, Prakash Sinha.
I will ask Cherian Sanjay and Prakash Sinha to remind me of when they joined, and
how many meetings they attended (teleconfs). Normally prospective members become
voting members after the 3rd meeting during prospective period, or after 60 days of prospective period,
whichever comes first. (prospective period actually starts 7 days after your notice is received by the chair...)

regards,
jacques Durand