Subject: Re: [ebxml-iic] on involving other TCs

From: Matthew MacKenzie

> In the case of BPSS, when a conformance effort begins what would
likely
> happen is that we would develop an instance of the Conformance
> Requirements schema from assertions made in the BPSS specification.
In
> order to facilitate this process, the BPSS team really only needs to
> make assertions clear.

Yes, that would seem to be a minimal requirement.

I'm thinking also along the lines of guidelines or
even an XML or RDF vocabulary for expressing
constraints and test cases, that could plug into
a testing framework like HTTPUnit (or something
similar devised or selected by this group).

-Bob Haugen