Subject: Re: [ebxml-iic] ebxml-builders

Hi Micheal,

ebxml-dev is a forum where everyone and anyone can post almost anything related
to ebXML.

The ebxmlrr-dev forum is a specifically for people actively building an ebXML
Registry. Its aim
is to allow people to share implementation experience, ask spec related
questions, collaborate
informally on furthering interoperability (formal interoperability is for the
iic) etc. And of course
it is specific to ebXML Registry V2.0.

In summary the difference is that the ebxlrr-dev forum is extremely focused on
OASIS ebXML Registry implementation. I suspect experience gained in that forum
will be fed to the iic team for formal definition
of conformance tests.

Farrukh