Subject: Re: [ebxml-iic] ebxml-builders

Hello Matt -- I hope things are going well at NIST.  On the announcement below, could you clarify:  is this intended as an official IIC activity or a corporate or personal effort?

Also, how is its scope intended to be different from the official lists ebxml-dev, ebxml-iic-comment and specific spec conformance under (for example) ebxml-msg-comment?

Both public and private efforts are fine, of course.  Private efforts should be correctly identified as such.  On the other hand, personally I would probably be more inclined to direct community input and public comments to the official forums.

Thanks  Jamie Clark

Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2002 13:49:06 -0700
From: Matthew MacKenzie <matt@xmlglobal.com>
Subject: [ebxml-iic] ebxml-builders
To: ebxml-iic@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: ebxml-msg@lists.oasis-open.org (ebMS)

I've registered the Yahoo! group "ebxml-builders" with the intention of it being a place where implementers of various ebXML specifications can post questions and answers related to spec interpretation.  * * *  I'm not on all of the relevant ebXML lists, so I would appreciate if people could "pass the word on" to other groups.  The URL is: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ebxml-builders
--
Matthew MacKenzie
XML Global R&D