Subject: Re: [ebxml-iic] Phone in numbers for next week's OAG meeting at N IST

Jacques,

A couple of comments/questions:

- What is the technical justification for using a subset of JMS?  Is
this appropriate for all MSH implementations?  Should we be language
biased in the abstract definition of procedures?

- How will acknowledgments be tested?  I assume that the test suite
would have a dummy HTTP and/or SMTP listener to collect asynch acks and
errors on?

Regards,

Matt

--