Subject: Re: [ebxml-iic] Phone in problems

Matt,

    Sorry you could not hear the presentations.  We had that problem with
others as well.

     In any event, thanks for the work with the test requirements
documents.  They were the most important documents in the
presentation and helped express what the overall approach was that we were
taking for conformance testing.

     The main item that I believe was crucial to moving conformance testing
forward was the general agreement that
the messaging "adapter" is something that could fairly easily be
implemented on the part of vendors
to allow a limited amount of access to the implementation's API for
constructing and retrieving messages.
Also, Prakash thought the concept of a testing "service" was a good thing.

     Also, Schematron looked like a great candidate for post-processing of
a testing trace log.  A presentation describing
it's ability to describe complex semantic relationships between document
elements and attributes above and beyond those
expressed in schema make it look very appealing.

     Plus, the syntax is non-XPath  ( I believe ) , and generates
stylesheets and XPath expressions based upon its scripting
language.   Could solve some of the more complex semantic relationships and
value checking in ebXML MS.  However,
XPath does not do date comparisons, so that could certainly be a problem
for tests involving time ( timeouts..etc...  ).

That's all I have for the moment.

Regards,
Mike