Subject: re: [ebxml-iic] ebxml conformance (was) OAG meeting at NIST

Message text written by James Bryce Clark
>As you are making immediate plans, though, I want to express as a personal

view that IIC's definition of tests, and collaborative work on testbeds,
should to the greatest extent possible not rely on a single vendor or
competing standard.  "Rely" here might mean either contribution of
workproduct or funds.

<<<

Jamie,

And now the good news!

Remember - anything NIST develops is automatically open source and
freely available.

And OAG has already donated their BODs to ebXML/ us.

Report from this week - we made a great start on agreeing the
goals, scope, schedule and admin stuff - and now the
hardwork begins for the techies to make it real - and this will be
the initiative that makes ebXML a success.

No doubt in my mind.

Cheers, DW.