Subject: [ebxml-iic] RE: ebXML IIC and Tony's OAG powerpoints from last week

Graham,

Here are the files that Jacques, Mike, I, and Arijit presented. I don't have Tony's files. Probably he'll post it.

Regards,
Prakash

-----Original Message-----
From: Graham Gillen [mailto:Graham.Gillen@webmethods.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 16, 2002 2:08 PM
To: Sinha, Prakash; Tony Blazej; steven.yung@sun.com
Cc: Yan Guo

Can you guys direct me to where I can find copies of the IIC powerpoints and Tony's powerpoints from last week's OAG/NIST/ebXML interop meetings?

Also, I need to get our Sr. engineer/architect engaged in the testbed effort....who should he contact and what mail lists / collaboration web sites does he need access to?  His name is Yan Guo, and e-mail is yan.guo@webmethods.com.

Tony, great meeting last week.  I am currently doing some internal evangelization and will give you a call again with webMethods plans to work on this movign forward.

Graham Gillen
Product Manager, ebXML / RosettaNet
webMethods, Inc.
work: 703.460.5902  mobile: 703.625.8437
ggillen@webmethods.com