Subject: [ebxml-iic] an update

Title: an update

Team:

1. Added to our Web site:
- minutes last meeting
- the test architecture slides (updated) from last f-2-f meeting.
(The MS impl guidelines update that Michael W. sent out is also
on its way on the page.)

2. The next conf call is taking place Monday 6th.
I'd like to know how you feel about changing the time (9am PST for now)
to later in the day? Historically, it was set that early because there
was an MS call just after (10am).  I thought maybe we could set it
at 10am PST? (another option is 2pm PST which would make it easier for Asia to attend.)
Let me know your constraints if any.

Regards,

jacques Durand