Subject: [ebxml-iic] [suggest] Sublist name change

I would like to suggest a couple of changes to our internal structure.
Currently, we have the parent list - ebxml-iic, and ebxml-iic-msg.  I
suggest that we bring our lists inline with the recent evolution of our
work output and activities as follows:

ebxml-iic
    |_ ebxml-iic-framework (conformance and interop framework)
    |_ ebxml-iic-conform (conformance specific discussion)
    |_ ebxml-iic-interop (interoperability specific discussion)
    |_ ebxml-iic-comments (venue for test requirement comments to be sent
in a standard form)

This would be a good topic for the upcoming teleconference.

Comments?

--
Matthew MacKenzie
XML Global R&D