Subject: [ebxml-iic] Monday June 3 Conf call, 10am PST

Title: RE: [ebxml-msg] speak in Barcelona?
All:

Call info for this Monday:

Host: Fujitsu
Time: Monday, June 3, 10am PST
Toll free number: 1-877-801-2058
International Number:1-712-257-6652
Participant passcode: 309951

On the Agenda:

1. Milestones & deliverables. What do we communicate to MS TC?  (see details in Barcelona minutes)
2. Logistic issues: mailing sublists, next f-2-f (we have also a proposal for Vancouver, end August)
3. Status of work:
- MS conformance (status of mark-ups for reqs, suite, cases, steps)(what is specific/not to MS? CPA data?)
- MS Interoperability (DGI tests integration?)
- the test framework (conformance + interop? how general beyond MS?)
4. Implementation Guidelines, (how about EAN impl guidelines?)
5. Other specifications (RegRep, BPSS)

Regards,

jacques Durand
IIC Chair