Subject: [ebxml-iic] Next call Monday June 17

Title: RE: [ebxml-msg] speak in Barcelona?
All,

we need a volunteer to host the next conference call, Monday June 17th (10am Pacific)

Agenda will follow pretty much the same format as our last call:

1. Logistic issues: mailing sublists, next f-2-f (Vancouver, end August), next OAG meeting.
2. Status of work:
- MS conformance (status of mark-ups for reqs, suite, cases, steps)(submission to MS TC)
- MS Interoperability (DGI tests integration?)
- the test framework (conformance + interop? how general beyond MS?)
3. Implementation Guidelines, (and EAN impl guidelines)
4. Other specifications (RegRep, BPSS)