Subject: [ebxml-iic] RE: Next call Monday June 17

Title: RE: [ebxml-msg] speak in Barcelona?
All:

Reminder this Monday:

Telecon host: Arijit Sengupta (Oracle)
Time: Monday 17 june, 10am Pacific
Dial in 1-877-302-8255
Intl: 303-928-2609
Conf Id:4095615

In case of problem, email to me (jdurand), or call Susan Moon
(408) 456 7780 and let her know you have problem on this call.

Agenda will be pretty much the same as our last call:

1. Logistic issues: mailing sublists, next f-2-f (Vancouver or other, end August), next OAG meeting.
2. Status of work:
- MS conformance (status of mark-ups for reqs, suite, cases, steps)(submission to MS TC)
- MS Interoperability (DGI tests integration?)
- the test framework (conformance + interop? how general beyond MS?)
3. Implementation Guidelines, (and EAN impl guidelines)
4. Other target specifications (RegRep, BPSS, CPPA)