Subject: Re: [ebxml-iic] F2F

Mike,

Yes - I'd seen that the French government has banned the use
of laptops in France during July and August.   Apparently it
was impacting young males ability to focus on everything
else French during these key months of the year and
reducing demand for all kinds of season products and
services.

I hear that New Jersey and Hawaii are thinking about similar
restrictions here in the US.

DW.
Message text written by Michael Kass

I'm flexible to change the dates.  I do not know if Jacques has any
logistical problems with this though.. and he's
unreachable in France ( no laptop ).

Mike
<