Subject: [ebxml-iic] ANNOUNCE: Vote on ebXML MS Conformance Test Requirementsand Annotated MS Specification

To all,

To make sure all see this, I am also posting this to the ebxml-iic general
list as well as to the conformance and interop mailing lists:

The Test Requirements for ebXML Messaging 2.0 and the Annotated Message
Service Specification (v2.0), illustrating test requirement coverage are
available on the OASIS IIC Documents site at:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ebxml-iic/#documents

The ebXML MS Conformance Test Requirements and ebXML MS Annotated
Specification are
the two documents that you can vote on this week for submission to the
ebXML MS Technical Committee.

OASIS requires that a 5 day voting period for proposals within a TC.
Comments, discussion and modifications to this document can
occur between now and Friday through the IIC conformance mailing list with
the goal of resolving any potential problems so that
a consensus vote can be achieved. I will announce the result of that vote
at the next IIC conference call on Monday, August 12.

Please send all of your comments/votes to the ebxml-iic-conform mailing list.

Thank you,
Mike