Subject: [ebxml-iic] Today's IIC conference call agenda

OASIS/ebXML IIC TC Conference Call
Agenda: August 12, 2002 - 1PM PST
Pacific Time    10:00AM PT
Eastern Time    1:00PM ET
Dial-in number  1-877-434-7266 or 1-301-340-5190
Meeting ID#     32965 (ebXML)

1) Result of Vote on ebXML MS Master List of Conformance Test Requirements
to date,
  plus final vote during call.

    Current vote tally for submission to ebXML TC is:

       Michael Wang, TIBCO,  Approve
       Michael Kass, NIST, Approve
       Matt MacKenzie, XML Global, Approve
       Eric VanLydegraf, Kinzan, Approve
       Monica Martin, Drake Certivo, Approve

2) Discussion of Conformance Levels for Conformance/Interop testing..
    do we need to change from 2 levels? Do we need to vote again?
    (see November's final vote results at
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ebxml-iic-conform/200207/msg00040.html)

3) Status of EAN.UCC  Deployment Templates

4) Discussion of recent ebXML JCC query regarding IIC
participation/influence in the
    "parallel" ebXML interoperability testing efforts including:

a) DGI - UCC Interop Testing, round 2
b) CEN/ISSS/eBES Vendor Forum Interop Demonstration Project (scheduled to
hold first meeting on Sep. 25th)
c) ECOM (Japan) ebXML Interop testing
d) Others? (OAG/NIST Interoperability Testbed)

Key questions JCC needs answers for are:

a) What is the status of the IIC TC level of knowledge,
    involvement or coordination on these projects?
b) What type of coordination is/will be provided by the IIC TC,
    such that there might be some way to publicize a broad, global
    set of activities occurring that could be publicized.
c) Will software solutions that pass one set of
    interoperability tests be assumed to be highly likely
    inter-operable with software that passes a different set of interop tests?

5) Agenda/Logistics/Attendees for August  F2F

a) Preliminary Agenda: Refinement of overall  Test Framework design,
    Conformance Test Suite and Interoperability Test Suite
b) Dates: August 22/23 -  Location: Fujitsu, 3055 Orchard Drive,
    San Jose, CA Directions from Airport and area Hotels ( see attachment )
c) Attendees: Jacques Durand, Fujitsu, Matt MacKenzie XML Global,
    Jeff Eck, GE Global Exchange Services, Eric VanLydegraf Kinzan,
    Prakash Sinha IONA, Hatem El-Sabaaly IPNET, Michael Kass - NIST,
    Monica Martin Drake Certivo ( via phone-in ).. others?

6) Other issues.

Hi, Mike,
As per your request.  Fujitsu Software Corp. is located at 3055 Orchard Drive, San Jose, CA 95134. Our phone number is 408-432-1300.
DIRECTIONS FROM THE AIRPORT:
1. make a left at Airport Blvd.
2. make a left at Guadalupe.
3. make a left on North First Street.
4. make a left on Orchard Parkway.
5. make a right on Orchard Drive (1st right).
FUJITSU IS ON THE LEFT SIDE.
HOTELS IN THE AREA:
1. RAMADA SILICON VALLEY
1217 Wildwood Avenue
Sunnyvale, CA 94089
(408) 245-5330
2. WYNDHAM HOTEL
1350 North First Street (On 1st Street & Gish)
San Jose, CA 95112
(408) 453-6200
3. GUEST HOUSE
2930 El Camino Real
Santa Clara, CA 95055
(408) 241-3010
4. EMBASSY SUITES
2885 Lakeside Drive
Santa Clara, CA 95035
(408) 496-6400
5. FRIENDSHIP INN
958 E. El Camino Real
Sunnyvale, CA 94087
(408) 733-8800
6. Marriott Santa Clara
2700 Mission College Blvd
Santa Clara, CA 95054
(408) 327-6800
7. Hyatt Hotels & Resorts
1740 N. 1st St
San Jose, CA 95112
(408) 993-1234
8. Fairmont Hotel
170 S Market St
San Jose, CA 95113
(408) 998-1900
9. Westin Santa Clara
5101 Great America Parkway
Santa Clara, CA 95054
(408) 986-0700
Please let me know if you have further questions.

Satina Chiu
Administrative Assistant
Fujitsu Software Corporation
Phone: 408/456-7950