Subject: [ebxml-iic] Another issue for Test Requirements

Well it's come to my attention we may have a correction for the test requirements document.

urn:semreq:id:162

ApplySecurityBasedOnTransportOfCPA

ebMS-2#4.1.3
( For each generated message if,based upon the Transport section of the relevent CPA, a signature is required for the entire message )
REQUIRED
A Signature element must be present, and its SignedInfo element contains a Reference element to the SOAP envelope which has a URI attribute value of ""
[evl] CPA defines Transport as network communications
while the XMLDsig comes into play for DocExchange
specifically for SenderNonRepudiation and ReceiverNonRepudiation
 elements.
The DeliveryChannel binds Transport with DocExchange.

So we should change Transport to DocExchange or DeliveryChannel for this requirement.